- Vest constructed from high tenacity mesh to provide maximum breathability and also durability
- Fully adjustable shoulder system the ‘lapels’ are designed to fold down over the front for extreme security and also comfort
- Reinforced Cordura panel to allow firm platform with which to attach pouches
- CFF01 U Quick Cuff pouch
- CS05 Peter Jones CS slider
- ATF26 loop velcro for encapsulated reflective badge on hook velcro
- BAF01 7.75″ Baton pouch
- PHF02 Nokia phone pouch
- TOF02 Small Maglite torch pouch
- MDF03 FFD pouch with eyelet in base for drainage
- Encapsulated reflective badge, stitched to vest on back
- RAF01 Peter Jones Dock for radio docking point.
- RAF03 25mm webbing radio loop to secure excess cables.
- RAF05 Shock Elastic Radio Loop designed to hold excess cables.
- Chest and waist adjustment system, designed to cinch in for a comfortable fit.
- Elasticated tidies for excess webbing from waist adjustment system.
- Available in right and left orientation, when ordering please delete R or L in the item code, dependant on hand preference
- Badges and velcro can be amended as required, when ordering please note this change on all paperwork
- Vest is designed to fit snugly to male and female sizes. It is also compatible with all body armour options (please see ‘CARE AND USE OF VESTS’ below)
- 76 – 81 cm
- 30 – 32 inches
- 86 – 91 cm
- 34 – 36 inches
- 96 – 101 cm
- 38 – 40 inches
- 106 – 111 cm
- 42 – 44 inches
- 116 – 121 cm
- 46 – 48 inches
- 127 – 132 cm
- 50 – 52 inches
- 137 – 142 cm
- 54 – 56 inches
Equipment inside pouches, pockets etc. is unfortunately not included.
MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE U.K.